Watch out for grapes or raisins!

One of our regular guests at Alpine Dog Ranch recently suffered kidney failure for eating raisins. Apparently raisins or grapes are very poisonous to dogs! So I guess pups should not be given chocolate raisin bars for treats! If a dog does get hold of a box of raisins, treat it like they just ate a bunch of rat poison. Take it to a vet and they will induce vomiting, give it charcoal tabs and meds to try stop the toxins getting to the kidneys. My one little pup loves carrots and broccoli, hopefully it’s okay for her little belly!

Comments are closed.